Someone at church gave a talk about how getting home from the grocery store with broken eggs is not the worst thing that can happen to you. Later that week, this happened while I was changing a diaper. It must have been so satisfying for her to crush those eggs between her little fingers.
Look at this guy getting cuter and cuter.
We keep getting so much use out of this kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa. It has now turned into monkey bars.
Every once in a while I'll let them help me.
Checking out a new exhibit at the museum. Spices.
Let's be honest...May was a little bit dreary. (So devastatingly cloudy and cold!) I had to take pictures of these popping up in our yard as proof that spring was actually happening.
We started collecting dandelions.
Goofs.
I think these two share a look.
Thomas is getting in on more and more fun around here. (And is getting wrestled to the ground more frequently as the other two sense he is getting bigger.)
Checking out the Lions Park.
I love this trail Scooting Thomas left behind.
I mean...it's May and we are wearing our winter coats! (Ok, I'll stop.)
It's never too cold for fort building!
This is the unassisted version.
We are clearly having enough fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment