Saturday, July 21, 2018

April

This picture is going first because it is awesome.  


April.  Long awaited April.  The snow finally started to melt.  


We celebrated Easter with an egg hunt at the Chaviras with the Crowthers. Cute kids. Picturesque spring scene...or eggs perched in jagged dirty snow.  Either way.  


Every once in a while I need to post a picture just to prove that Thomas was there.  



The snow kept melting and we kept getting happier and happier.  



When they wrestle like this, Esme likes to say, "We are being rascals!"



While our outdoor explorations were increasing in frequency, we still made time for our favorite story time at the Muldoon library.  


I did a little baking. 


I'm sure you haven't forgotten, April is Paul's birthday month.  So of course that means...Red Robin!


And a chocolate cake.


And apparently not one picture of Paul.  He was there.  I promise. 


Check out this Costco two-pack.  


I think there is a picture of Levi and me sitting in a chair together that always blew my mind when I was a kid.  I couldn't fathom that we ever would have both fit in the same chair.  I think of that every time I see these two sitting so comfortably together.  Is it possible they may someday outgrow sharing chairs?


No comments: