Friday, June 5, 2015

Doing What We Do

Well, here they are...still growing.  Right now the best part is all the snuggles.  I love that I can hold them in my arms and they are 100% totally and completely happy.  Satisfied.  There is absolutely nothing wrong.  So we do a lot of snuggling.  The dishes get left undone for a while and the laundry gets wrinkly instead of getting folded, but there may come a time when life isn't quite so perfect for them, so we're going to enjoy this while it is.  
 
 
I took about a million pictures of her this day and there is that little smudge on her nose in every single one.  Drives me crazy!


Some people think Ezra looks like an old man.  But such a handsome old man!




I just love this!  I promise, we do wipe off their little chins every once in a while.


Esme's tummy time always lasts for about .4 seconds (hence, the blurry first picture).


Because then she rolls herself over.


And Ezra had better look out!


He's a good sport. 

 

Practicing her Mutton Bustin' skills so she can follow in Mommy's footsteps
.

They're doing GREAT!


 

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love these babies!

Ben said...

Wait, Shug, were you a mutton buster when you were little? This is something I never knew about you. A true claim to fame.

Mal said...

Toooo cute!

Jenn said...

Shug, they are soooooo beautiful! And the pictures are too. Keep taking them!