Paul had a birthday!! A big one. When I asked Paul what he wanted to do to celebrate, he came up with some good ideas that all involved food. Surprise surprise. So we started it off Friday night. He was quite excited as you can see from his face.
Why was he excited? Because we were eating elk tenderloin. Warning to our vegetarian friends...this picture is quite graphic.
Next, we kept the party rolling on Saturday night as we went to F St Station to get some oysters. Paul says its the Vegas in him.
Don't worry...we weren't done there. We polished off the oysters and took ourselves to none other than Max's Beefy Burgers.
And that was that.
Here's the hoodie I got him. Its a design by one of our favorite artists, Banksy.
Happy Birthday Paul!
4 comments:
My favorite part about this story is that you went for burgers after oysters. I commend you for a birthday awesomely celebrated.
You said this was a "big" birthday, but never mentioned his age. Is Paul getting self-conscious about how old he is getting? :)
At any rate, tell him "happy birthday" from Ben Benakee.
Happy Birthday, Paul! That elk tenderloin looks DELICIOUS! I like how it's the only food on your plates.
Are you serious? Elk tenderloin, then oysters, THEN burgers? Amazing! I don't know if I would live to tell the tale. What amount of time went by between these events?
I love the Banksy hoodie. Very classy. Maybe I need to get one for Ben.
Post a Comment