This has absolutely blown my mind. Maybe you all already know of these amazing terms, but I just learned a bunch on Saturday. Please indicate your answers in our poll, but NO SEARCH ENGINES ALLOWED.
Henry has a book with some of these in it. Maybe it's a kid's National Geographic Magazine, I can't remember. It's been a long time since I read it, so I don't remember the answers, but I remember that I couldn't believe some of the terms when I read it! Biologists have a sense of humor, after all.
I remember there was a book when I worked at the BYU Bookstore of these terms. It was fascinating, although I can't remember any of them. I can't even remember the name of the book. A [something] of Sparrows.
After I voted I googled. A bloat of hippopotami! A buffoonery of orangutans! A siege of herons! A murder of crows! A shiver of sharks! An ubiquity of sparrows! An AURORA of polar bears!!! Thank you so much for introducing this to me.
4 comments:
I'm excited for the answers to be posted, I love learning random things like this! Very cool.
Henry has a book with some of these in it. Maybe it's a kid's National Geographic Magazine, I can't remember. It's been a long time since I read it, so I don't remember the answers, but I remember that I couldn't believe some of the terms when I read it! Biologists have a sense of humor, after all.
I remember there was a book when I worked at the BYU Bookstore of these terms. It was fascinating, although I can't remember any of them. I can't even remember the name of the book. A [something] of Sparrows.
After I voted I googled. A bloat of hippopotami! A buffoonery of orangutans! A siege of herons! A murder of crows! A shiver of sharks! An ubiquity of sparrows! An AURORA of polar bears!!! Thank you so much for introducing this to me.
Post a Comment