Thursday, February 23, 2017

December Birthdays Continue!

The twinsies aren't the only ones with a December birthday around here!  We started off celebrations early with milkshakes and burgers at our semi-annual Red Robin visit.  (No, I did not drink both of these milkshakes...just for the record.)


It was fun to remember that our first dining out experience after they were born was at Red Robin when they were 4 months old.  So so so much more enjoyable this time around.


On my actual birthday I decided to forgo the traditional no-bake cheesecake and went for a DQ ice cream cake instead.  Because what says December celebration better than ice cream?


That night Paul took me out for a delicious Italian meal and a movie.  Because we're fancy like that. Rachael and Mary, a couple of my old young women, were in town for the holidays so they babysat for us. Adding to my perfect evening was a lovely visit with Rachael (and Mary, when she woke up!) when we got home.  Love those girls!  It really was a dreamy birthday, mostly because I got to spend it with my kids, my girls and best of all, my love.  (I would just like to point out that I am wearing a new dress this year...unlike every other birthday post on this blog.  Kathy gave me a lovely pregnant lady dress for my birthday and I LOVE it!)


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Remember when I forgot your birthday? Happy birthday, buddy.