Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Increasing Mischief

Grandma & Grandpa sent us a box full of Easter goodies, including some cute headbands for Esme.  After some initial reluctance...
 

she decided to embrace her new accessory.  For a minute anyway.  (Please focus on her cuteness and kindly ignore the grimy bib.)

 
One day I came out of the bathroom to find this.  They're quick little gippers.  

 
And then Esme wanted to help us rearrange our food storage. 
 

These pictures were from February and they already look so different to me.

 
 
They are on the move!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That last picture of Ezra looks EXACTLY like Paul! I love that they're getting so mischievous. The picture of Esme grinning broadly and Ezra sticking his head inside the cupboard to see what else he can pull out is my favorite. I bet they're so fun to hang out with!

Jenn said...

Double trouble! I just love the picture of Esme in the food storage. Isn't it SO fun to see what kinds of mischief they come up with? I think you are in the midst of my favorite baby age.