This is what the living room looks like when I come out of their bedroom from putting them to bed at night. Good times.
This is what it looked like before it started raining, ruining everything.
I was so excited to see this that I had to talk myself out of stealing it.
We've been playing games after the tots are in bed on Paul's days off. And I dare say, I've been doing my share of winning!
My very favorite part of every day is their very first smiles. They wake up sooo happy and get so excited when I come in to get them in the morning. What a great way to start the day.
This is part of our bedtime routine...Esme crawling all over me and throwing whatever she can find into the tub while Ezra gets his bath.
This must have been before we took their binkies away. We figured there's no time like the present and now we have binkieless babies.
What the??? Ezra decided to move straight to mountain climbing, skipping walking all together. Why are his pants like that? No idea. You'll have to ask Paul.
Cute.
We enjoyed a delicious and beautiful Thankgiving dinner at Tracy's. The tots were awesome. They lasted a super long time and let us have a nice little holiday.
And we cooked a turkey of our own! Because who wouldn't want to cook a turkey the day after Thanksgiving?
We ventured out to get a tree in the forest. Well...kind of. It was super windy and rainy so we didn't venture far, but we did get a tree!
This is Esme's look of approval after we got it decorated.
It was our best tree yet.
2 comments:
I love how your tree is up on the pedestal so that the kiddos can't get it. Might have to do that again next year, but then after that it's easier! :)
I heart my crazy boyfriend! Esme has the most cheerful face I've ever seen in a baby.
Post a Comment