Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Seven Months







Can you believe it?  Everyone is still alive.  Seven months in and we're doing well.  One of my favorite things so far is watching them start to play together.  Just this week Ezra has started to grab Esme's hands and then munches on them which makes her giggle and giggle.  They also spent a lovely afternoon playing merrily with each other's feet.  They are so good at being happy.

I also love the snuggles. Oh how I love those snuggles.


This picture is kind of old, but I like her face.  So here it is.


This is what happens if I leave Paul in charge.  Perfect.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I like the one of Ezra cuddling your heart jammies.

Jenn said...

I love that their faces are SO different from each other. They each have their own look!

Kris and Sam said...

They're getting so big! One of my favorite parts of motherhood is watching my kids become great friends. Love it. Yours are adorable!

Matt and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, Shug!! I feel like I blinked after looking at your post when you announced you were having twins, and now they are seven months!! I missed all the in-between. But I just went back and read you birth story, and Ezra's heartbreaking but miraculous story. Wow!! You and Paul are absolutely the most awesome people, and what blessed little babies you have!! They are so sweet! Congratulations, way too late, but I am so happy for you guys!! Ezra and Esme are too adorable!