Is anyone interested in the condition of my belly? If not, please skip this post. If you are interested...me too!!! I think it's the coolest thing ever! It keeps getting bigger! And lately it feels like it keeps getting bigger every day. I distinctly remember the first time I dropped something at work and was surprised when I bent down to pick it up...no longer such an easy task.
This was a few weeks ago after we went to the Dunaway's for a Harvest Feast!
I think this was this week. Must have been. I'm really enjoying this phase where the belly is kind of novel and I think pretty cute. My friend Chris said it best when he said I'm not yet in the phase where the belly seems kind of alien. But it's coming!
Here I am with haul #1 from the clothing exchange! We grabbed some stuff...and so did Megan, one of my young women, and so did several women in our ward...it just keeps coming! So far we have a crib (thanks Fishers!), a little chair thingy, a bath thingy and a sweet dresser that Paul found on criagslist. It's probably soon time to start getting ready in earnest. Maybe we will now that it feels like summer is over.
4 comments:
This is exactly what I wanted to see today. You are just absolutely stunning. I'm so happy to see a belly full of babies! I love them.
Absolutely! Enjoy it, sister :-)
Shug!!! I talked to Natalie the other day and she said I had to check out your blog. I admit it has been awhile because so many people neglect their blogs these days, I just assume everyone does. But I am happy to not only see that your blog is alive, but to also see your AMAZING, AWESOME, PREGNANT BELLY!! I am so happy for you and Paul! Keep the photos coming. I will now check more often knowing that such happy posts are being published! Have a wonderful, Alaskan autumn. (And if you want to see what we have been up to, our blog is www.mcintoshphotos.com/familyblog)
Post a Comment