Sunday, March 17, 2013

What We've Been Up To

It's kind of fun how we disappear from the blog world during the winter.  Well you're right if you're guessing it's because mostly it's dark around here and all we do is homework, naps and other not so photogenic and/or interesting things. 

But we haven't been TOTALLY sedentary this winter, though at times I wonder. 

We have been out along the Turnagain Arm a couple times.  This picture we think is from January and yes there's NO SNOW on the roadside.  We didn't have a lot of snow earlier this winter.  Which makes spotting the sheep all that much easier. 
 


We have been doing a little cooking here and there.  Mostly Paul, if we're being honest. 



On Valentine's Day we enjoyed an enormous cookie from Paul's Grandma Bert.


 And my personal favorite...lying around in the snow. 



2 comments:

Brittany said...

The REAL reason I want you guys to move down to the Lower 48 is because I want to eat more of Paul's cooking more often.

Jenn said...

I agree with Brittany. Where can we find a cul-de-sac together and start a nightly dinner exchange program? Brittany, you, and us. How about New Hampshire in 2 years?