You just made me laugh. Thanks! Also, Kris and I are addicted to Picante Beef Ramen, which is nearly impossible to find. But we found it at a store in his parents' town and every single time we go there we load up on it and the poor cashier is always like, "Are you guys ok?" Yeah, we're good!
Ha! I just introduced my boys to Ramen, and they love it! That's what Cup o Noodles is like, right? Well, I'll tell you, it's great to make Ramen for the boys for dinner (in 3 minutes), and make a nice heap of sauteed veggies for me (maybe I should try them on top of the Ramen sometime).
Cup O Noodles is my 3 year olds favorite food :) I think it's because it was one of the few things that I could keep down for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. They are sooo much better than Ramen. Just sayin.
3 comments:
You just made me laugh. Thanks! Also, Kris and I are addicted to Picante Beef Ramen, which is nearly impossible to find. But we found it at a store in his parents' town and every single time we go there we load up on it and the poor cashier is always like, "Are you guys ok?" Yeah, we're good!
Ha! I just introduced my boys to Ramen, and they love it! That's what Cup o Noodles is like, right? Well, I'll tell you, it's great to make Ramen for the boys for dinner (in 3 minutes), and make a nice heap of sauteed veggies for me (maybe I should try them on top of the Ramen sometime).
Cup O Noodles is my 3 year olds favorite food :) I think it's because it was one of the few things that I could keep down for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. They are sooo much better than Ramen. Just sayin.
Post a Comment