Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Kids

I'm pretty sure  most of you have already figured this out...Grandkids are awesome!  Especially because grandkids translate into neices and nephews.  We had so much fun with these little guys when we were home for Christmas.  

I love this picture of Jen because she looks like she's enjoying Courtney so much. 


At the end of the week we all took a turn saying what our favorite part of the week had been.  Mom (Grandma) said she liked icing cookies with the little kids.  This picture is blurry, but I love that you can see pink frosting all around Courtney's mouth.







They didn't have their tree up yet when we got there.  Paul and I went to the magical Christmas tree lot of my childhood (in the corner of a parking lot behind a grocery store) and picked out one of the last 6 trees left.  I straightened out the lights and Lucy directed things.


Mom and Dad recently were in Palo Alto to help Grandma clean out her house as she's moved into a different living situation.  One of the many treasures my parents brought back with them was this huge old lady bug.  Lucy LOVED it.  She would sleep with it every night and ride it around every day. She didn't seem to mind that when you swatted it a huge plume of dust came out. She was super happy when they found the two smaller versions of it for her to also carry around.

Noah learned how to play Go Fish during this trip, so he was always looking for someone to play with him.  He would walk around saying, "Do you want to play Goldfish?"  Awesome.

Oh funny.  I didn't realize that Paul is grabbing the cards away from Noah in this picture.  I'm sure they're having fun...





















1 comment:

Brittany said...

That picture with all those lights and you is lovely.