Sunday, May 27, 2012

Seminary

Seminary is over for another year.  We attended seminary graduation right before we left on our little trip.  This year I got to teach the juniors and seniors.  The last two years I taught the freshman and sophomores, so I was teaching the same kids.  It was absolutely great, because they are so awesome and we get along so well.  It was fun to teach them this year, a little bit more mature, some of them heading off to college.  This was a gift from one of my students. 





















Her grandmother made it for me.  It touched my heart so much.  I think it is so beautiful.  I think it is one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever received.   And now our summer begins.

2 comments:

David and Amy said...

That is a beautiful gift and definitely proves that you must be the best seminary teacher! Seriously, those kids are lucky to have you.

Brittany said...

That's lovely and you were the best seminary teacher ever and now SEMINARY IS OVER!

SUMMER!!!

You know who really misses you during the summertime? Grandma Shugart . . .