Monday, May 28, 2012

Rigg Kids

We just got back from our little trip to "the east coast."  We had a blast.  We did 8 million things.  We saw a bundle of people we used to love and now LOVE A TON!  Out of the 8 million things we did, the absolute best part was hanging out with the kids!  Did you guys know how fun kids are?  HILARIOUS.
 
Our first stop was at Becca and Taber's.  They were so welcoming and gracious.  I left their house so grateful that we are family because that means for sure we'll see each other again, and probably soon the way the Rigg family gets together.  It's great. 

This is Camden.  He likes to walk around and then fall on his bum.  He likes to drop food through the cup hole on his highchair.  He likes to smile (?) like this whenever a camera is around.  Becca has a gazillion pictures of him making this exact face.  He is the recipient of my (embarassing but true) very first diaper changing experience.  Way to go Camden!




























This is Brinley.  I feel like this face is completely self-explanatory.  When we first walked into their house, this girl did an excited dance that I have never seen the likes of in my entire life.  She just exudes happiness.  She likes to play with her older sister and to feed chicken nuggets to Monty (the little dog.)   
























This is Teya.  She rocks.  She got her cast off while we were there and came home with the splint that is pictured below.  When we arrived at their house she did a backflip from the floor to the couch.  I didn't even realize she had a cast on until she grabbed a marker for me to sign it.  I think that nothing is going to stop this girl for the rest of her life. She likes being outside, chasing frogs and really loves collecting rocks.  She would get along really well with Grandma Maxine. 

























I'm going to try to do little posts so no one gets overwhelmed with cuteness or the incredible amount of fun we had. 



1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Okay this post makes me so so happy I can hardly stand it! You captured each of them so perfectly : ) That is awesome that Cam was your first diaper changing experience! Well done!! Also love Brinley's sunshiny smile and that last picture of Teya in action is priceless!! Love this post!!!