After addressing some technical difficulties, we hope that our little video is up and running now. Fingers crossed.
I know I haven't been very active on the ol'blogaroo lately. Updates include SO MUCH SNOW. So far we're having the third snowiest winter ever recorded at a running total of 123.7 inches. 132.8 was the previous record.
Since I don't have anything new to post, I've been meaning to get this up here for a while. I thought now would be a good time since we're well into 2012. Please don't feel like you need to watch it. It's about 16 minutes long, but I have a feeling there will be a couple moms who are interested enough in us to give it a gander.
For Christmas this year Paul and I decided not to get each other presents. So of course I did a sneak attack and made this video for him. Don't worry, he snuck attacked me and gave me a couple of bowling balls which he later pawned.
7 comments:
I would have watched it, but I get a message that the video is private! Do I need a special password, or can you change the privacy settings for it?
I think I fixed it. Thanks for the head's up. Enjoy.
The message is much better now! It says, "This video contains content from WMG, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." What the what?
A video this epic deserves a minorly epic comment. Ahem...
1) It's been a really long time since I actually heard your voice.
2) I heartily approve your soundtrack.
3) Next time you're in Fruita, you should hike Mt. Garfield.
4) Those are some gorgeous carrots! Mine always turn out looking more like fists.
5) I don't really have a number five, but symmetry demanded it.
WOW! I am entirely envious of all your adventures...very well put together video as well shug!
We loved it! I laughed at the April/July common thread - I guess getting together as a family isn't complete without lighting something on fire.
Great video. What a wonderful and fun-filled year you guys have had!
Post a Comment