Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home Again

We played with my parents and siblings around Julie's wedding. We always have so much fun when we get together. What good people.

So, my mom doesn't really have crayons at her house...so the kids colored with Sharpees. It was quite fragrant.

Home

Me and Noah

Ben and Kelsey.


Me, EXCITED for the BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!!! I'm serious.


Paul is kind of obsessed...ummm, interested in the spare houses on my parents farm. Yeah, I guess it's kind of weird that my dad keeps buying houses for $10 and moving them to the farm to store things like billions of the Clarine's decoys. A prize for anyone who can find Paul in this picture! Effective little decoys, aren't they?


And of course, no trip to visit family would be complete without a good old fashioned skeet shoot. What a blast.


My dad, the pyrotechnician, got a ton of fireworks for Julie's reception. Unfortunately it was too stormy that night to set them off. I was interested that the explosives come packaged in rice husks.


Ashley, Eric, Paul and Me outside of Perkins in Minot ND. Yep, weird meeting place. Strange that we all happened to be so close to the middle of nowhere at the same time. We were about an hour late meeting them because we forgot about the time change over the border. The border where they pulled Paul and I into separate rooms and interrogated us...nothing like a warm welcome back to the States. Ashley and Eric are getting married in a month! I'm really glad because I really like Ashley. She's super cool. (And Eric's fun too. He gets bloody noses!)

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

Your home seems like such a fun, magical place! I love the picture of Paul with all of the decoys.

Ben said...

I looked up Minot, ND. That place isn't the middle of nowhere; it's got an international airport. But have you heard of Yellow Grass, SK? Now that place is the middle of nowhere. :)

Looks like a great time!

Ben said...

See above. Already commented.