So what happened is that I stopped being able to upload more than one picture at a time, so I quit. I didn't really quit, I just never got around to it again. That and a growing aversion to spending any more time on the computer than is absolutely required. I'm looking forward to whittling it down to zero time outside of work. It will be good. Anyway, here are a few select pictures of our last few months' adventures. We started off our Thanksgiving with an annual visit to the Sullivan Arena for the Carrs-Safeway Great Alaska Shootout. Natalie and Mitch came with us and brought baby Charlotte out on her very first basketball outing. Then we ran from that to that airport to head to Colorado to spend some time with Paul's family. Ollie loved meeting Peter's doggie Deacon. And then we went shooting. Peter's sawed-off shot gun was quite the blast. We had Thanksgiving dinner with about 80 million of Paul's relatives. Good times. Delicious times. And then we went shooting again. And then we ate again. And then we went shooting again. Then we all got together for an 80th birthday celebration for Paul's Grandpa Bob. It was a big deal. You'll never guess what we did to celebrate...we ate. This is Paul's siblings (Plus Erin's husband Craig and me) with Grandpa Bob. Peter was pretty excited. Then we fished at Bob and Karen's pond on the Rigg River Ranch with Ben and Mindy looking on. We definitely had a good time.
1 comment:
Yay! Welcome back! With all those guns around, why don't you just shoot the fish?
Post a Comment