I'm so impressed! Do you use scissors or clippers to cut Paul's hair? I cut Dave's hair with a set of clippers but am far too intimidated to officially cut his hair with scissors. Also, tell Paul I think that's so sweet and really courageous that he cuts your hair as well!
I always thought Paul's hair was WAY lighter than yours! Look, they're practically the same color! This happens to me every time I cut the Iverson hair. Ben's pile of hair is way darker than it should be; mine is oranger and not as blonde as it should be; Henry's is so fluffy and such a little pile. Ellis hasn't joined the haircut party yet. Maybe next time I'll take a picture for you.
2 comments:
I'm so impressed! Do you use scissors or clippers to cut Paul's hair? I cut Dave's hair with a set of clippers but am far too intimidated to officially cut his hair with scissors. Also, tell Paul I think that's so sweet and really courageous that he cuts your hair as well!
I always thought Paul's hair was WAY lighter than yours! Look, they're practically the same color! This happens to me every time I cut the Iverson hair. Ben's pile of hair is way darker than it should be; mine is oranger and not as blonde as it should be; Henry's is so fluffy and such a little pile. Ellis hasn't joined the haircut party yet. Maybe next time I'll take a picture for you.
Post a Comment