This morning I thought maybe my heart would break by the end of the day because of how thick the clouds were. Instead, while it is drizzlemisting outside, I am warm inside with all our brand-new groceries put away. My husband is cleaning the bathtub to the soft soft sounds of really good jazz. I will soon be making some chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Little does he know, I am planning on placing square in the middle of those brown little cookies, a marichino cherry. He loves those marichino cherries. I do not. Those are the kind of sacrifices I am willing to make in order to make this marriage work.
2 comments:
I'll take the pleasure of leaving your first comment. YAY!!! I absolutely LOVE your blog! And I think it's positively perfect. I love the picture at the top and the posts which are so far very entertaining and not cheesy at all. Love it.
And I'm glad you're learning all about the sacrifices of marriage. These things are important.
I'm looking forward to many more posts and getting to see your life in this way. Thanks for letting me see!
The truth is, I check your blog every single day. And you haven't written in so long. . .
Post a Comment